Big Sky Riding
Season: June 16th – October 1st
We offer three 4-hour ride options to choose from – Ride times 9am, 10am and 11am. There are width restrictions on this trail system so only 50” machines are allowed. For this reason, we only offer the Polaris RZR Trail Ultimate 50″ TWO SEATER for rent. Reserve now, it’s easy!
Every side-by-side is equipped with the industry leading touch screen GPS system, Ride Command. Pre-programmed routes allow you to navigate the trail system with ease and vehicle-to-vehicle tracking ensures you will never lose anyone in your group.
1. BOOK online through our secure online booking system or call us at (406) 581-5086.. We STRONGLY encourage you to book ahead as our side by side rentals often sell out.
2. CHECK IN on the day of your rental at the Corral Bar, Steakhouse & Motel in Big Sky. Find directions here. You will pick up your side by side here and can hit the trails right from the parking lot!
- Included in Rental Price –
- Insurance ($3000 deductible)
- Safety equipment (helmets & goggles)
- Optional Upgrades –
- Premier Protection Insurance ($1500 deductible)
- Not Included –
- Cost of fuel used during your ride
- 4% Big Sky Resort Tax, 4% MT Recreational Tax
Ride Times :
- 4-Hour Rental Time Slots :
- 9 AM – 1 PM
- 10 AM – 2 PM
- 11 AM – 3 PM
2-SEAT SIDE BY SIDE
Polaris RZR Trail Ultimate 50”
The name that defines side by sides for a reason. The Polaris RZR (Razor) flaunts the perfect combination of power, agility, and comfort.
Rates include insurance w/ a $3,000 deductible. We also offer the option to upgrade to premier protection for $15/machine, which brings the deductible down to $1,500. Rates do not include 4% Big Sky Resort Tax, 4% MT Recreational Tax or the cost of fuel used during the ride.
OUR BIG SKY LOCATION - CORRAL BAR, STEAKHOUSE & MOTEL
Rent your machine from our location at the Corral Bar, Steakhouse & Motel
This easy-to-access, Big Sky location houses our side by side rental fleet. The Corral Bar features parking and trails heading right out the back door. You couldn’t wish for an easier way to kick off your Montana side by side adventure.
The added bonus of burgers and beers greets you on your return where you can kick back and relax after a fun-filled day quadding in the dirt!Visit the Corral Bar