Season: June 16th – September 30th
We offer a variety of times and side by side options for your summer Little Bear Show Up and Ride adventure. Reserve now, it’s easy!
Every side-by-side is equipped with the industry leading touch screen GPS system, Ride Command. Pre-programmed routes allow you to navigate the trail system with ease and vehicle-to-vehicle tracking ensures you will never lose anyone in your group.
1. CHOOSE your summer side by side option for Little Bear from our selection below.
2. BOOK online through our secure online booking system or call us at (406) 581-5086..
3. CHECK IN on the day of your rental at 1660 Little Bear Road, Gallatin Gateway, 59730. You will pick up your side by side here and can hit the trails right from the parking lot!
- Included in Rental Price –
- Insurance ($3000 deductible)
- Safety equipment (helmets & goggles)
- Optional Upgrades –
- Premier Protection Insurance ($1500 deductible)
- Not Included –
- Cost of fuel used during your ride
- 4% MT Recreational Tax
Ride Times :
- Full-Day Rental :
- 8:30 AM – 4 PM
- 4-Hour Rental Time Slots :
- 9 AM – 1 PM
- 10 AM – 2 PM
- 11 AM – 3 PM
- Noon – 4 PM
2-SEAT SIDE BY SIDE
Polaris RZR Trail Ultimate
Rates: $280/4 hrs, $380/full day
Seat two people in one vehicle for a comfortable ride and some serious get up and go. This 50″-wide vehicle allows you to fit into those tight spots.
4-SEAT SIDE BY SIDE
Polaris RZR XP
Rates: $380/4 hrs, $480/full day
Bring friends or family and let the fun begin with this 4-seat side by side. All the power and comfort you need for a group outing.
6-SEAT SIDE BY SIDE
Rates: $485/4 hrs, $585/full day
Explore more and conquer any trail with this 6-seat side by side. Perfect for group adventures, this vehicle will meet all your expectations and more.
6-SEAT SIDE BY SIDE (ENCLOSED)
Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Rates: $600/4 hrs, $700/full day
Enjoy expansive room with all-day comfort for family or friends in this 6-seat side by side.
Rates include insurance w/ a $3,000 deductible. We also offer the option to upgrade to premier protection for $15/machine, which brings the deductible down to $1,500. Rates do not include 4% MT Recreational Tax, or the cost of fuel used during the ride.