Benefits of renting this model:
- Electric power steering helps you take on the tightest trails worry-free
- Rugged sport performance coupled with outdoor utility and comfort for all 4 passengers
- Effective downhill engine braking with continuously variable transmission
- Cargo bed holds up to 250 pounds, or you can haul up to 1,300 pounds
SxS rentals include the following:
Designed to be the easiest rental process in the business, getting you into the mountains as quickly as possible.
All you need to do on rental day is show up, hook up, load up and head out.
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Fill out your paperwork online to get a jumpstart on your rental day.
- Our shop isn’t at a trailhead, so you’ll need to rent a trailer to haul your equipment yourself.
- We’ll have the machines, filled with gas and pre-staged. You’ll be able to hook up and head out as soon as you want.
- Must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent
- Earliest pickup time is 8 a.m.
- Latest drop-off time is 5 p.m.
- Rentals come with a full tank. We will fill them back up and charge your card accordingly. No upcharge for fuel.
- Cancel within 48 hours of the rental to not be charged in full but you will lose your 20% deposit.
Base price includes helmets.
From open 1- or 2-place trailers to 4-place enclosed trailers available.
Starting at $75
We’ll drive your machines near the trailhead, or just take them to you at your home, campground or hotel so you can hook up and head out from there.
$50/day for most rentals
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? Insurance may be a good bet. Deductibles vary depending on what you rent. Call to discuss this option.