2022 POLARIS 850 PRO RMK MATRYX SLASH
Mountain Snowmobile – 155″ Or 165″
Rate: $325/day | Price includes insurance, helmet, avalanche beacon, probe, shovel, and backpack
This machine delivers performance and precision unlike any other. It’s made to ease the effort of the rider and offer lift in all conditions. The Pro is the ideal weapon for tight trees and the steep and deep. Short tapered tunnel and lightweight design with the high performance 850 Patriot motor.
Benefits of renting this model:
- Lightweight for easy riding
- Responsive power and screaming acceleration
- Balanced for sidehills and sharp climbs
- Short tapered tunnel design
Mountain snowmobile rentals include the following:
- Avalanche beacons
- Avalanche probe
- Compact shovel
All you need to do on rental day is show up, check in, and head out!
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Our shop is located at the Corral Bar which is right at the Buck Ridge trail head. No trailering necessary
- All renters must have back county snowmobile experience
- Must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent
- Elite Fleet rentals must be ridden in the Big Sky area (Buck Ridge or Taylor’s Fork)
- Earliest pickup time is 8:30 a.m.
- Latest drop-off time is 4 p.m.
- All rentals come full and Summit ATR will refuel rental(s) upon your return and charge your card accordingly.
- Cancel within 48 hours of rental to apply deposit to a future rental
RENTAL ADD ONS
For the powder hounds. Price includes insurance, helmets, avalanche beacons, probe, shovel and backpack.
Winter Gear Package
Want to be as warm as the pros? Add a gear package including a snowmobiling jacket, gloves, boots and bibs or snow pants.
UPGRADED RENTAL INSURANCE
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? All prices include insurance with a $3600 deductible. You have the option to upgrade for $50/day to cut the deductible in half to $1800.
*Insurance does not cover the cost of lost rental income.*