POLARIS RZR TRAIL (2-SEAT)
Rates: $270/4 hrs, $370/full day
or $333 with 3 days or more
The most fun and nimble 50″ sport UTV suitable for any terrain. Don’t be fooled by the size, this has ample power for tight and narrow backcountry trail exploring.
*4 Hour Rental Time Slots: 9am-1pm, 10am -2pm, 11am- 3pm or noon – 4pm – Little Bear Location only, full day rental 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Benefits of renting this model:
- 50” Width. 75 HP. 26” Tires. 10” Travel.
SxS rentals include the following:
- (2) Helmet, (2) goggle, price includes minimum protection insurance
- Vehicle driver is responsible for the first $3,000 of any damages to the Vehicle.
- All additional damage charges will be waived.
- Option to upgrade to premium insurance can be found in add ons
Designed to be the easiest rental process in the business, getting you into the mountains as quickly as possible.
All you need to do on a rental day is show up, get fitted for safety gear, drive to our offsite staged rental vehicle location.
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Fill out your paperwork online to get a jumpstart on your rental day.
- Our shop isn’t at a trailhead, so after checking in, we will give you directions to our offsite riding location or deliver them to your chosen trailhead for an additional fee.
- If you’d prefer we deliver to private property or a specific trailhead then please reach out to us so we can provide a delivery quote (Ask us for suggestions at (406) 581-5086. We are riders who know the area well!)
- Must be 25 or older to rent. Must have a valid driver’s license to operate all rentals
- May arrive up to 30 minutes prior to reservation time to complete rental checkout
- Late fee’s apply to rentals turned in 15 minutes past rental return time
- Rentals come with a full tank and Summit ATR will refuel your rental(s) upon checkin and apply amount to your cc on file
- 48 hour cancellation policy, all rentals cancelled outside of 48 hours lose 20% deposit, rentals cancelled inside 48 hours will be charged in full, you may NOT trailer this rental machine on your own only an authorized Summit ATR employee may transport this machine
Rental Insurance, cooler
RENTAL ADD ONS
Base rental price includes helmets
From open 1- or 2-place trailers to 4-place enclosed trailers available.
Starting at $75
We’ll drive your machines near the chosen trailhead, or just take them to you at your home, campground or hotel so you can hook up and head out from there.
$50/day for most rentals
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? Insurance may be a good bet. This $2,000-deductible insurance covers all damage beyond $2,000 to your machine.