Ski-Doo Summit 850 Expert w/ Boondocker Turbo
Ski-Doo’s most dialed in backcountry snowmobile just got a little better thanks to Boondocker’s Turbo. Incredible power, fun maneuverability and with no lag makes this dream machine a must-try. Experienced riders only!
Benefits of renting this model:
- Lightweight for easy riding
- Responsive power and screaming acceleration
- Balanced for sidehills and sharp climbs
Mountain snowmobile rentals include the following:
- Avalanche beacons
- Avalanche probe
- Compact shovel
Designed to be the easiest rental process in the business, getting you into the mountains as quickly as possible.
All you need to do on rental day is show up, hook up, load up and head out.
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Fill out your paperwork online to get a jumpstart on your rental day.
- Our shop isn’t at a trailhead, so you’ll need to rent a trailer to haul your equipment yourself or opt for us to deliver them to your chosen trailhead for an additional fee.
- If you’re renting a trailer, we’ll have the snowmobiles pre-loaded, filled with gas and pre-staged. You’ll be able to hook up and head out as soon as you want.
- If you’d prefer we deliver, let us know which trailhead to meet you at (Ask us for suggestions at (406) 581-5086. We are riders who know the area well!)
- Must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent
- Earliest pickup time is 8 a.m.
- Latest drop-off time is 5 p.m.
- Rentals come with a full tank and are required to come back full
- Cancel within 48 hours of rental to apply deposit to a future rental
Winter Gear Package
RENTAL ADD ONS
For the powder hounds. Price includes helmets, avalanche beacons, probe, shovel and backpack.
From open 1- or 2-place trailers to 4-place enclosed trailers available.
Winter Gear Package
Want to be as warm as the pros? Add a gear package including a snowmobiling jacket, gloves, boots and bibs or snow pants.
$50/day for most rentals
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? Insurance may be a good bet. This $2,000-deductible insurance covers all damage beyond $2,000 to your machine.