How Rentals Work
How our equipment rental process works
Get ready for a great time whether you’re a first-time rider or completely seasoned.
The friendly staff at Summit All-Terrain Rental will help you choose the machines and riding areas that are right for you. Call us now if you have questions (even ones you think sound stupid) at 406-581-5086 or keep reading to find out more. We’re happy to guide you through the process
The Easiest Rental Process to Get You Riding Quickly
- Pick your snowmobile, side by side, ATV or Sea-Doo.
- Choose your rental day(s) — get a 10% discount if you book 3 or more days. Our simple calendar system will show you what you can rent on any given day in real time.
- Select your add-ons. Basic safety gear like helmets included. Options for trailers or delivery, warm winter snowmobiling gear and/or insurance available in checkout.
- Check out. All major credit cards accepted through our secure encrypted portal.
- Fill out additional paperwork online now for quick service on your rental day or wait until you come into the shop and chat about the best areas to ride while you fill out the paperwork. Come in as early as 8 a.m. on your rental day.
- Show up, hook up, load up and head out with the machines we’ve pre-staged for you. Or if we’re delivering, we’ll meet you at the pre-determined location and hand over the keys. Rental days end at 6 p.m.