CAN-AM Defender Max XT Cab
or $315/day with 3 days or more
Get the most out of any weather in comfort and style with the Can-Am Defender Max XT Cab. This is the “Cadillac” of enclosed side by sides. Comes loaded with a heater, winch, power front windows, power steering, 3 different drive modes, dump bed and much more. You have to experience this luxurious rental!
Benefits of renting this model:
- This HD10 model has 82 horsepower and is more quietier than other models.
- The XT Cab comes with a full cab exclosure with full glass windshield, wiper/washer kit, full doors with electric windows in front and rear glass.
- 4,500 lb winch
- 1,000 lb bed capacity
- 2,500 lb towing capacity
SxS rentals include the following:
Designed to be the easiest rental process in the business, getting you into the mountains as quickly as possible.
All you need to do on rental day is show up, hook up, load up and head out.
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Fill out your paperwork online to get a jumpstart on your rental day.
- Our shop isn’t at a trailhead, so you’ll need to rent a trailer to haul your equipment yourself.
- We’ll have the machines, filled with gas and pre-staged. You’ll be able to hook up and head out as soon as you want.
- Must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent
- Earliest pickup time is 8 a.m.
- Latest drop-off time is 5 p.m.
- Rentals come with a full tank. We will fill them back up and charge your card accordingly. No upcharge for fuel.
- Cancel within 48 hours of the rental to not be charged in full but you will lose your 20% deposit.
Base price includes helmets.
From open 1- or 2-place trailers to 4-place enclosed trailers available.
Starting at $75
We’ll drive your machines to the trailhead, or just take them to you at your home, campground or hotel so you can hook up and head out from there.
$50/day for most rentals
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? Insurance may be a good bet. This $2,000-deductible insurance covers all damage beyond $2,000 to your machine.