Can-Am Maverick 1000 Trail
Rates: $300/full day
or $270/day with 3 days or more
One of the most exhilarating and comfortable off-road vehicles on the market. The Maverick’s longer body gives taller riders more legroom. For more experienced riders.
Benefits of renting this model:
- Trail legal with legroom to spare for two
- A torquey, powerful engine will take you on your dream route
- Up to 10.5 inches of travel for a smooth ride, even on the bumpy stuff
- 5.3 gallons of main storage so you can take what you want with you on your adventure
SxS rentals include the following:
Designed to be the easiest rental process in the business, getting you into the mountains as quickly as possible.
All you need to do on rental day is show up, hook up, load up and head out.
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Fill out your paperwork online to get a jumpstart on your rental day.
- Our shop isn’t at a trailhead, so you’ll need to rent a trailer to haul your equipment yourself.
- We’ll have the machines, filled with gas and pre-staged. You’ll be able to hook up and head out as soon as you want.
- Must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent
- Earliest pickup time is 8 a.m.
- Latest drop-off time is 5 p.m.
- Rentals come with a full tank. We will fill them back up and charge your card accordingly. No upcharge for fuel.
- Cancel within 48 hours of the rental to not be charged in full but you will lose your 20% deposit.
Base price includes helmets.
From open 1- or 2-place trailers to 4-place enclosed trailers available.
Starting at $75
We’ll drive your machines to the trailhead, or just take them to you at your home, campground, or hotel so you can hook up and head out from there.
$50/day for most rentals
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? Insurance may be a good bet. This $2,000-deductible insurance covers all damage beyond $2,000 to your machine.