2022 SKI-DOO SUMMIT EDGE 850
Mountain Snowmobile – 154″ Or 165″
Rate: $350/day | Price includes insurance, helmet, avalanche beacon, probe, shovel, and backpack
You have to experience this machine to believe it. The easy handling and industry-defining power make this ride ideal for deep snow riding.
Benefits of renting this model:
- Rear suspension designed to help you carve easier
- Handling designed for mountain riders in all conditions
- 30% quicker engine response for instant control
- Push-button start with almost no added weight
- Shorter tunnel length allowing optimal maneuverability in deep snow
Mountain snowmobile rentals include the following:
- Avalanche beacons
- Avalanche probe
- Compact shovel
All you need to do on rental day is show up, check in and head out!
- Check availability using our simple online scheduling tool, or call in to (406) 581-5086 if you’re riding today or tomorrow or just want the best advice for your riding style.
- Our shop is located at the Corral Bar which is right at the Buck Ridge trail head. No trailering necessary!
- All renters must have back county snowmobile experience
- Must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent
- Elite Fleet rentals must be ridden in the Big Sky area (Buck Ridge or Taylor’s Fork)
- Earliest pickup time is 8:30 a.m.
- Latest drop-off time is 4 p.m.
- All rentals come full and Summit ATR will refuel rental(s) upon your return and charge your card accordingly.
- Cancel within 48 hours of rental to apply deposit to a future rental
RENTAL ADD ONS
For the powder hounds. Price includes insurance, helmets, avalanche beacons, probe, shovel, and backpack.
Winter Gear Package
Want to be as warm as the pros? Add a gear package including a snowmobiling jacket, gloves, boots and bibs or snow pants.
UPGRADED RENTAL INSURANCE
Worried that you might not bring your machine back as shiny and new as it leaves? All prices include insurance with a $3600 deductible. You have the option to upgrade for $25/day to cut the deductible in half to $1800.
*Insurance does not cover the cost of lost rental income.*