16 miles of groomed trails with play sites for all experience levels
Experience incredible sightseeing and find as many play sites as you can handle, no matter if you’re a first-time sledder or veteran “sledneck.”
55-minute drive from Summit ATR for nearest access points (Call 406-581-5086 for directions or more information)
Novice to expert
Trail description and things to know for this area:
- 16 miles of marked and maintained trails
- Trailhead parking lot is next to the Corral Bar and Grill (open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- From the top of Buck Ridge, enjoy surreal views of the Spanish Peaks, Lone Mountain, and the Sphinx
- For beginners, we suggest you start at Doe Creek, which is a mellow groomed trail that connects to sledhead favorite Buck Creek Ridge
- You may choose to rent and ride to Yellow Mule Forest Service Cabin
- Perfect place for beginners with a trail that’s a gradual climb, especially starting from Doe Creek.
- No cell service at the trailhead, but you’ll probably have limited service a couple of miles in
Best Equipment for the Terrain:
Trail snowmobiles or mountain snowmobiles
What to bring:
Camera, GoPro, drinks, lunch/snacks, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Rate: $230/day or $207/day with 3 days or more
The latest, greatest, baddest stock machine Polaris has offered to date. Take your riding to the next level with the new 850 engine on a lightweight chassis that will let you climb like no other.
[lightframe shortname=”summitatr” items=”34781,34795″ fallback=”simple” view=”items”]RENT THIS SNOWMOBILE[/lightframe]